Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Sr SDET)
In this role, you will be creating and designing automated tests for web applications and APIs. You will be working with cross-functional teams across the company to create world class technical solutions to help with testing. You will be interacting closely with Developers, Product Team, Marketing, Sales, Customer Care team, Finance and PMO to ensure a quality outcome of our applications and platforms. You will be responsible for advocating quality centric processes within the development and testing teams.
- Developing the testing framework.
- Automating web applications and API's.
- Mentoring other SDETs in processes and standards.
- Work with all teams to ensure adequate testing coverage.
- Must have strong experience automating using Selenium Webdriver.
- Must have strong experience automating using SoapUI.
- Nice to have experience automating performance using Blazemeter or JMeter.
- Nice to have experience in automation frameworks such as TestNG or CodeceptJS.
- Nice to have experience in Java.
- Nice to have experience in automation mobile with Appium.
- Work in a collaborative environment.
- Have influence over direction and outcomes that will have a positive impact on the company.
- Capable of performing day to day activities with minimal direction.
- Can multi-task, self-organize, juggle multiple priorities without compromising on quality.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Strong experience in Automation or SDET role.
- Experience with designing and development of test frameworks.
- Experience with Agile testing and development.
- Experience automating web applications and APIs.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems and solutions.
- Experience testing ecommerce platforms like Hybris or Magento.
- Experience testing ERP software like SAP or Oracle.
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
Founder and CEO
The Beautycounter brand is a force for change. Through both education and our unique direct retail model, we're more than a beauty brand. We're a movement.
Back to top