Company: Beautycounter is a beauty and skin care brand with the mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. A certified Benefit Corporation, Beautycounter has created unparalleled transparency and safety in the personal care industry a severely under-regulated space where companies are legally allowed to use ingredients linked to breast cancer, learning disabilities, infertility, and other health issues in the products we use every day. Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Beautycounter launched with innovative skin care and beauty products and developed a new health and safety standard, the Ingredient Selection Process, which is the most health protective of its kind in the industry. Beautycounter prides itself on offering a fun and rewarding place to work.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Sales Operation Analyst who is passionate about data analysis, reporting and forecasting to support our growing Sales Organization. You will have the unique opportunity to support our sales goals across multi-channels including Direct Sales, E-Commerce, Pop-Up Retail, Traditional Retail and Brand Partnerships. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires strategic planning, excellent organization and follow-up, effective oral and written communication.
- Collect, analyze and report transactional data to support Sales Organization KPIs.
- Work with Sales Team on forecasting trip and incentive programs; incremental lift, cost, ROI and cohort tracking.
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance and effectiveness of current sales and incentive programs.
- Establish bench-marking and cohort reporting for retrospective analysis of sales and incentive programs.
- Support or assist in the management and administration of the Direct Sales compensation and commission plan.
- Work closely with Finance & Marketing to develop effective, cost efficient, sales and incentive programs.
- Provide support to CRO and Sales Management in creation of analytical presentations (i.e. Board decks)
- 3+ years in a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Direct Sales/Direct Retail experience preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Experience with analyzing data in BI systems and creating interactive data visualization reports.
- Uses creative and analytical problem solving to arrive at good solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- A keen eye for subtle nuances inherent to the Direct Sales model.
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
As an Independent Consultant, Kristine runs her own business selling her favorite Beautycounter products—all while sharing the company’s safer beauty mission with people across the country.
Back to top