Regional Sales Director Canada
Who We Are
Beautycounter is a beauty and skin care brand with the mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. As a certified B Corporation that officially launched in 2013, Beautycounter has created unparalleled transparency and safety in the personal care industry.
Want to work for one of the good guys? Great! Beautycounter is committed to removing the harmful ingredients that are in most beauty products and developed a new health and safety standard, the Ingredient Selection Process, which is the most health protective of its kind in the industry. If you’re passionate about creating safe products we would love to hear from you!
Regional Sales Director, Canada – Key Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop a strategic plan that impacts sales, recruiting activity rate and organizational growth.
- Recruit Consultants and train them on how to schedule, sell, clientele and recruit.
- Work with Managers and Directors to set and track goals that will take them from one career level to the next; track business builders to help coach and support them through promotion.
- Identify and develop Director level leaders within each state of their Region; work closely with leaders to facilitate the growth of their businesses.
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product Development teams to continuously improve the training, communication, recognition, incentives and programs offered to the Field.
- Serve as a liaison between the Field and the company; offering insights as it pertains to products, support tools and communication.
- Be well versed in our Health and Safety information, Ingredient Screening Process, Product Information, Career Plan and selling systems.
- Work as an ambassador in the Field; always representing the Beautycounter brand in a professional manner.
- Identify Field successes and issues and communicate back to Head of Sales on a regular basis.
- Conduct monthly meetings and recruitment events within the Region that reflect the Beautycounter brand and support the company’s social mission.
- Responsibly utilize local incentives to optimize performance of local business builders in their Region.
- Facilitate monthly calls to recognize and train Consultants.
Specific Measures of Job Performance:
- Ability to work on multiple projects and function as lead on assigned projects.
- Ability to conduct planning meetings, evaluate process and recommend problem solving solutions. Ability to get results and understands how to prioritize daily activities to meet critical timelines.
- Ability to complete execution of programs and projects and meet all launch deadlines.
- Establishing communication with support teams and report back to VP, Sales weekly on all project statuses.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Regional Director – Canada Application” in subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
As an Independent Consultant, Kristine runs her own business selling her favorite Beautycounter products—all while sharing the company’s safer beauty mission with people across the country.
Back to top