Regional Director, Eastern Canada
One by one, we are leading a movement to a future where all beauty is clean beauty. We are powered by people, and our collective mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. Formulate, advocate & educate- that's our motto for creating products that truly perform while holding ourselves to unparalleled standards of safety.
It's really this simple: Beauty should be good for you.
Our Regional Director is responsible for the achievement of key sales metrics; revenue, recruiting, activity, productivity and rank promotion for their geographical territory. The RD is also responsible for ensuring that there is positive, constructive and balanced activity in the Region. The RD will deliver training and communication that is consistent with the company's strategic direction, social mission and brand guidelines. The RD will travel within their Region to help recruit, coach and develop Director-level leaders.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Work with the Sr. Director, Regional Sales to develop a strategic plan to increase sales, recruiting, productivity and rank promotions within the Region.
- Partner with the Sales Strategist to understand areas of opportunity and future growth; also, identify high-potential leaders.
- Conduct meetings and recruitment events within the Region that reflect the Beautycounter brand and support the company's social mission.
- Facilitate monthly calls to recognize and train Consultants.
- Provide coaching/mentoring to leaders on an as needed basis.
- Attend Field meetings as a HQ representative to provide company updates.
- Identify and develop Director-level leaders within the Region.
- Identify Direct to Company candidates within the Region.
- Serve as a liaison between the Field and the company; offering input/insights on technology, products, support tools and communication.
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product Development teams to continuously improve the training, communication, recognition, incentives and programs offered to the Field.
- Be well versed in the company Health and Safety information, Ingredient Screening Process, Product Information, Career Plan and selling systems.
This position does require 50% travel.
- Bi-lingual French and English
- Ability to work remotely with little supervision.
- Must be very detail oriented and possess excellent time management skills.
- Ability to get results and understand how to prioritize daily activities to meet critical timelines.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills; must be able to speak to groups of various sizes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and function as lead on assigned projects.
- Ability to conduct meetings, events and trainings.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Education Minimum Requirements/Equivalent:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- At least 5 years Sales or Direct Sales; growing a sales organization a plus.
Back to top