We are seeking a warm, engaging and talented Receptionist to join our Beautycounter team. The successful candidate will perform the core clerical and administrative functions of the job while demonstrating characteristics that represent company's core values at all times.
In this role you will:
- Be the face of “Beautycounter” by greeting visitors, direct visitors to the appropriate personnel and answer all inquiries.
- Direct all incoming calls by answering, screening, and transferring phone calls, taking messages, and answer overflow telephone calls for departments as necessary.
- Coordinate and plan meetings, schedule conference room usage.
- Assist Facilities Team with any overflow work they may have.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Maintains reception area
- Provide backup administrative support as needed
- Manage all incoming packages and ensure that messengers pick up the correct packages for outside delivery
- AA degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong organizational skills, initiative, and leadership
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Internet savvy and detail oriented
- Ability to complete assignments accurately and independently
- Must be a strong team player, have a positive attitude, energetic, and creative.
- High School Diploma is a must.
- Receptionist experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to multi-task; understand task and deadline management.
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
Founder and CEO
The Beautycounter brand is a force for change. Through both education and our unique direct retail model, we're more than a beauty brand. We're a movement.
Back to top