Product Development Coordinator (Temp)
Position Description Summary
The Product Development Coordinator (Temp) position is specifically designed to manage the Product Information Files (PIF). Developing the PIF is required for all approved Beautycounter products and takes extensive time and dedication with devotion to detailed information. The project will start with one Contract Manufacturer as well as 3rdparty testing facilities to collect all required technical information listed below in Performance Outcomes.
- This person will work solely on the Product Information Files (Dossier) needed for each product currently in the market as well as those about to release to the market (in development). These files will be maintained via the Product Development Server as well as a hard copy file.
- This person will be responsible for a complete Product Information File (PIF) for every product.
- This person must have great attention to detail and be able to maintain focus on this project until its completion.
- The ideal candidate will have a general knowledge of personal care testing and supportive documentation
- This person must be competent in Microsoft Excel, Word.
Performance Outcomes (Expected Results)
- Each PIF will follow these steps:
- Obtain Formula Approval
a. Copy of approval signature(s) with proper formula / product name and formula ID
b. Copy of product brief signed by BC management
- Testing Process
a. Upon formula approval samples will be requested to process with the following studies:
i. 200 gr for PET
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
Founder and CEO
The Beautycounter brand is a force for change. Through both education and our unique direct retail model, we're more than a beauty brand. We're a movement.
Back to top