NOC Lead SR
Role Description: Lead network operations and service desk activities for the program. Manage a network operations team responsible for monitoring core network elements, network performance, and facilities for service issues.
- Effectively lead troubleshooting efforts during outage bridges.
- Continuously prioritize dynamic workloads based upon the state of the network.
- Report directly to senior leadership on overall NOC performance.
- Document overall support plans with manuals and standards.
- Document specific support plans for each customer based on the contract.
- Own the overall trouble shooting process for equipment, software and connectivity issues by working closely with the team, service providers and customers.
- Build out NOC Monitoring Environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Office365, SharePoint, SCCM, Skype.
- Good understanding of Virtualization Technologies particularly VMWar.
- Good understanding of AWS Technologies.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Mobility Technologies.
- Good understanding of Information Security and Information Assurance.
- Proactively monitoring network and applications stability and performance to ensure 24x7 operations and availability.
- Application and Monitoring tools AppDynamics, New Relic, DataDog, Splunk.
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
As an Independent Consultant, Kristine runs her own business selling her favorite Beautycounter products—all while sharing the company’s safer beauty mission with people across the country.
Back to top