Beautycounter is a disruptive beauty brand that creates and sells safer, high-performing skin care and color cosmetic products. Our mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. We work toward this mission by creating best-in-class products with ingredients that have passed our rigorous ingredient selection process. We also work on market and policy initiatives to raise the bar of safety for the entire cosmetics industry. We pride ourselves on our commitment to transparency.
As our HR Generalist will provide support to our HR team and client groups. You will be a problem solvers, a multi-tasker and customer focused. You will be a lover of details and process improvement and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, growing environment.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Work to resolve employee relations quickly and advise business unit leaders of appropriate corrective action
- Assist with investigation and documentation of employee concerns and performance management issues, including evaluating disciplinary actions, written warnings, suspensions and dismissals by utilizing an established set of HR tools and methodologies
- Partner during the annual performance and merit review process to ensure accurate implementation and timely completion
- Assist with conducting voluntary and involuntary terminations; collecting and compiling appropriate data for analysis.
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding.
- Data entry and personnel file maintence; I9 Entry intro HRIS system.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientations.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status changes, and similar records.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact, discretion and diplomacy.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Management or related field preferred.
- Minimum four years' experience in a Human Resources function.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with HR Information Systems.
- Team oriented with the ability to flex in support of team members' timelines and deliverables.
Back to top