Who We Are
Beautycounter is a beauty and skin care brand with the mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. As a certified B Corporation that officially launched in 2013, Beautycounter has created unparalleled transparency and safety in the personal care industry.
Want to work for one of the good guys? Great! Beautycounter is committed to removing the harmful ingredients that are in most beauty products and developed a new health and safety standard, the Ingredient Selection Process, which is the most health protective of its kind in the industry. If you’re passionate about creating safe products we would love to hear from you!
Forecast Manager – Key Responsibilities
- Lead the monthly S&OP process involving Sales, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain organizations
- Maintain the SKU level forecast by channel and country incorporating product launch and promotion plans
- Incorporate sales member recruitment targets in formulation of monthly forecast projections
- Responsible for loading sales forecast into ERP system
- Monitor inventory turns, slow moving inventory and distressed or obsolete inventory
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing on ability to support promotions with available inventory
- Monitor inventory levels at warehouses
- Prepare monthly inventory transfer orders for international warehouse locations
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required to support supply chain decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Experience deploying a Sales & Ops Planning Process
- Forecasting in an MLM environment is highly preferred
- Strong written & interpersonal communication skills necessary
- Analytical and problem solving skills required
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
As an Independent Consultant, Kristine runs her own business selling her favorite Beautycounter products—all while sharing the company’s safer beauty mission with people across the country.
Back to top