Who We Are
Beautycounter is a beauty and skin care brand with the mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. As a certified B Corporation that officially launched in 2013, Beautycounter has created unparalleled transparency and safety in the personal care industry.
Want to work for one of the good guys? Great! Beautycounter is committed to removing the harmful ingredients that are in most beauty products and developed a new health and safety standard, the Ingredient Selection Process, which is the most health protective of its kind in the industry. If you’re passionate about creating safe products we would love to hear from you!
The Financial Analyst will support senior management for all departments of the Company, but report to the Senior Manager, Finance. The Financial Analyst will be involved in all aspects of financial and operational planning and analysis, providing key inputs into decision-making and evaluation of the Company’s performance.
Primary Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Financial Modeling: Develop and maintain financial models to help decision making around various company initiatives, both on-going and one-off
- Business Insights: Provide financial analysis and support for Sales incentives and programs that will drive revenue for the business
- Management Reporting: Play a key role in organizing and presenting financial and operating data, helping to create executive reporting packages, board decks, and investor presentations
- Analyze Results: Maintain and analyze monthly KPI metrics that are used for forecasting, business planning and performance management
- Performance Evaluation: Perform variance analysis against budgets and forecasts and present findings to finance leadership and department heads
- Planning & Forecasting: Be a key player in the budget and forecasting process for the entire company
- Process Improvement: Assess processes and procedures and make recommendations in order to improve efficiency and increase automation
- Data Integrity: Analyze monthly compensation plan payouts for accuracy
- Analytically curious and tenacious, with proven ability to drive process and decisions
- Robust analytical skillset and is proficient in turning data into clear and logical material
- Proficient in Excel, with ability to create and properly utilize formulas, pivot tables, charts and lookup functions
- Knowledge of accounting, including understanding of all financial statements
- Detail oriented, with exceptional prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable taking initiative and working independently to achieve successful results
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance or related field required
- 2+ years Analytical Experience required
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking or management consulting preferred
- Prior experience in the e-commerce and/or direct selling industry preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top