Email Marketing Specialist
- Hand-code dynamic, responsive email templates using HTML, CSS and Zephyr in Sailthru.
- Perform quality checks on the finished product, ensuring that it is free of issues and matches the requirements.
- Create, test, deploy and maintain automated email campaigns and programs in Sailthru.
- QA of emails across multiple clients and devices.
- Work in conjunction with stakeholdersmarketing, creative, IT and project managers to ensure program requirements are met.
- Knowledge of best practices for responsive email creative and templates.
- Experience working with major ESPs is a must. Sailthru experience preferred.
- Experience using Photoshop, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience or familiarity with Magento a plus.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on a project-deadline basis.
- Ability to work independently and manage a project from end to end.
- Self-starter with a positive, can do attitude, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
Founder and CEO
The Beautycounter brand is a force for change. Through both education and our unique direct retail model, we're more than a beauty brand. We're a movement.
Back to top