Director, Community Expansion
Beautycounter is a disruptive beauty brand that creates and sells safer, high-performing skin care and color cosmetic products. Our mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. We work toward this mission by creating best-in-class products with ingredients that have passed our rigorous ingredient selection process. We also work on market and policy initiatives to raise the bar of safety for the entire cosmetics industry. We pride ourselves on our commitment to transparency.
In this role you will:
- Facilitate the execution of an insights-driven strategic plan for Community Expansion across Beautycounter's focus on people and culture.
- Consult with HR and Business Leaders to integrate analytics-driven Community Expansion strategies into the line of business plans that aligns with Beautycounter's objectives.
- Establish and cultivate an employee and field committees that drive positive impacts for individual members and the company as a whole.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and HR department to manage the organization's diversity recruiting efforts by identifying and applying current best practices in diversity recruitment to enhance Beautycounter's ability to effectively recruit and retain a diverse pool of candidates.
- Lead advisory and executive councils to collect input on strategic direction, establish action plans, set company-wide goals and establish metrics to monitor progress.
- Develop leadership mindset and capabilities through learning initiatives and create an inclusive learning program for all levels of employees.
- Build and execute ongoing stakeholder management and communication plans to engage stakeholders effectively and share the right messages at the right time.
- Lead ongoing initiatives to celebrate cultural diversity as an organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters' Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or anything related is required.
- 8-10+ years of progressive leadership experience in Business, Marketing, HR, or similar field.
- Must have comprehensive verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to lead with the business in mind - think and act strategically.
- Ability to manage projects, oversee and deliver across multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to deliver compelling messages and clearly articulate a vision.
- Ability to influence and drive action at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate passion for workforce compliance, diversity and inclusion.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding diversity related goals.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, self-directed, well-organized, creative and solution-oriented.
Back to top