Beautycounter is currently seeking an experienced Day Porter who will maintain a consistently clean and beautiful environment in all areas of the organization.
- Maintain a clean, safe and attractive environment in and around the following areas:
- Main Lobby - includes cleaning of doors, seating areas, elevator, lobby.
- Common areas - includes cleaning of corridors, elevator lobbies, stairway.
- Restrooms on all floors throughout the day.
- All meeting areas including patio.
- Maintain clean mirrors, and all other fixtures (polish as necessary).
- Empty all waste receptacles when needed, damp wipe, sanitize and replace liners.
- Wipe down countertops.
- Replenish all restroom stock - including towels, paper, soap dispensers, and Beautycounter products as needed.
- Clean debris from outside patios throughout the day.
- Spot clean entry glass.
- Wipe clean planters and all other miscellaneous equipment
- Raise umbrellas in the morning (unless there is inclement weather).
- Consistently maintain employee café.
- Stock all beverages and snacks daily.
- Organize tables and chairs properly in employee cafe area.
- Clean spills on floors or carpets as necessary.
- Set up and clean up Thursday staff lunches.
- Assist General Services Manager or Facilities Coordinator with special projects as needed.
- Report any mechanical problems or vandalism to the General Services Manager.
- Take weekly inventory of janitorial supplies.
- Replace Light bulbs as needed
- Some Repairs may be needed
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in the janitorial/maintenance industry is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management.
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods.
- Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 30 pounds.
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
Founder and CEO
The Beautycounter brand is a force for change. Through both education and our unique direct retail model, we're more than a beauty brand. We're a movement.
Back to top