Customer Care Lead
The Customer Care Lead is responsible for defining, developing, implementing and managing a full service Customer Care Center. He/She will work with senior leadership to create policies, procedures and processes for operation. Additionally, the Customer Care Lead will hire, train, monitor and continuously improve representative interactions with consumers and field sales leaders. The ideal candidate will posses good analytical, communication, verbal and organization skills and will be proactive in learning about Beautycounter, it’s mission/cause and their Direct Retail model.
Primary Position Responsibilities include, but not limited too:
- Work with the executive team to develop and implement the vision, strategy and objectives of the Customer Care team along with Customer Care policies and processes
- Implement and manage all Customer Care tools (technology and otherwise)
- Work with sales, marketing and operations teams to develop scripts for Customer Care Representatives to use during calls
- Hire, train and develop Customer Care Representatives to ensure knowledge and skill-set growth
- Establish staffing plans to ensure capacity is met during demand periods
- Resolve all escalated customer issues in a timely manner
- Identify key areas of improvement and implement those improvements
- Proactively manage metrics related to Customer Care performance
Specific Measures of Job Performance:
1. Develop and manage a “customer first” service organization with performance that meets key management metrics
2. Ability to hire and manage top talent Customer Care Representatives
3. Ability to handle daily Customer Care calls and inquiries with professionalism and efficiency
4. Ability to manage exceptions with executive management team and handle those exceptions accordingly
5. Ability to complete execution of programs and projects and meet all launch deadlines.
6. Establishing communication with support teams and report back to COO on all project statuses.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
- Customer service / call center leadership and management experience 3+ years
- Progressive customer service / call center experience 5+ years
- Retail e-commerce / Direct Selling industry experience and knowledge strongly desired
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be very detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be creative and self motivated.
- Must take a leadership role, strive for excellence and have a willingness to learn.
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
As an Independent Consultant, Kristine runs her own business selling her favorite Beautycounter products—all while sharing the company’s safer beauty mission with people across the country.
Back to top