Corporate Communications Manager
Beautycounter is a disruptive beauty brand that creates and sells safer, high-performing skin care and color cosmetic products. Our mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. We work toward this mission by creating best-in-class products with ingredients that have passed our rigorous ingredient selection process. We also work on market and policy initiatives to raise the bar of safety for the entire cosmetics industry. We pride ourselves on our commitment to transparency.
In this role you will:
- Execute Beautycounter's “voice” across all communications, written and verbal, and across company leadership.
- Execute communications content plans for priority issue areas for the company; determine the messaging, best content, channels and overall ways to connect with target audiences; provide guidance to writers and multi-media creators; facilitate distribution of content.
- Ensure all content being created is aligned with company goals and optimized for targeted messaging and distribution.
- Ensure all outbound information is to the required standard, on-brand and approved.
- Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline.
- Bachelor's Degree in English or related field is required.
- Minimum of 7-10+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, Leadership or similar field.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoys working collaboratively as a team and leader.
- Consistently delivers high-quality outputs with strong attention to detail.
- Works effectively under tight deadlines, respond to changing priorities and coordinate multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
Meet Some of Beautycounter's Employees
Founder and CEO
The Beautycounter brand is a force for change. Through both education and our unique direct retail model, we're more than a beauty brand. We're a movement.
Back to top