Community Affairs Coordinator
Who We Are
Beautycounter is a beauty and skin care brand with the mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. As a certified B Corporation that officially launched in 2013, Beautycounter has created unparalleled transparency and safety in the personal care industry.
Want to work for one of the good guys? Great! Beautycounter is committed to removing the harmful ingredients that are in most beauty products and developed a new health and safety standard, the Ingredient Selection Process, which is the most health protective of its kind in the industry. If you’re passionate about creating safe products we would love to hear from you!
The Community Affairs Coordinator would assist in a variety of functions including: general administrative support, booking travel, scheduling meetings with Congressional offices, coordinating gifts and educational materials for events with our Trusted Non-Profit partners, partner with team on social mission related sales initiatives, and support Consultant training materials.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Support the day to day operations of the VP of Community Affairs
- Help implement Consultant training materials
- Maintain basic outreach with Congressional offices
- Support Trusted Non-Profit partnerships through charitable giving campaigns and donations
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Project management (seeing a project from idea to completion)
- Able to work well in a chaotic and fast paced work environment
- Strong writing and copyediting skills
- Dedication and passion for our company’s unique social mission
- Basic understanding of the legislative process is preferable but not required
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Can-do attitude
- Experience running events is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top