Beautycounter Store Key Holder
One by one, we are leading a movement to a future where all beauty is clean beauty. We are powered by people, and our collective mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. Formulate, advocate & educate- that's our motto for creating products that truly perform while holding ourselves to unparalleled standards of safety.
It's really this simple: Beauty should be good for you.
We are looking for a key holder to support the daily business of our first location in Denver. The ideal candidate will maintain an incredible environment in which customers have a fun and memorable experience, employees are motivated to do their best and the business thrives.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Support and encourage team to provide exceptional customer service
- Create and maintain lasting customer connections through clientele services
- Seamlessly support our omnichannel business instore
- Consistently meet sales and profitability targets
- Educate customers on Beautycounter's mission and advocacy work
- Maintain outstanding visual merchandising standards at all times
What you will bring to this role:
- Passion for the customer and employee experience
- Knowledge of the clean beauty market and industry trends.
- Driven to identify business opportunities and implement solution.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Commitment and passion for Beautycounter's mission.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer centric retail environment
- Beauty industry experience preferred
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed to support the business
Back to top