Job Description Summary
Medication safety & automation represents a strategic growth area for BD. Our Project Managers are responsible to successfully manage, coordinate and document BD software and hardware projects for hospital and pharmacy environments all over Europe.
We are the makers of possible!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 75,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Medication Management Solutions (MMS) believes that everything begins with-and centers around-the patient. We focus on solutions to help hospitals and health systems improve patient safety, reduce the cost of medication management and lead meds across the care continuum.
About the role
Our ideal candidate will work closely with project collaborators to ensure smooth communication between all relevant parties. Apart from agile project management including customized project plans, meetings remotely/onsite, resource planning/alignment, multiple projects in parallel, the person will also report and forecast the progress to the management board.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Active/Agile project management for multiple software/hardware solutions in the hospital area
- Project planning considering national and international customer requirements
- Ensuring smooth and on time implementation to meet revenue commitments
- Project controlling as well as reporting and forecasting to BD management
- Point of contact for customers and vital interface between all BD and customer stakeholders
- Coordinating and leading internal alignment meetings and onsite appointment at the customer
- Close collaboration with commercial teams to support Pre-Sales activities
- Growth mindset and servant leadership skills
- Experience in project management of software/hardware solutions mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with different nationalities and backgrounds
- Outstanding organizational/ self-organizational skills
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
- Positive, reliable, trustworthy, "hands on" and proactive personality
- Excellent computer skills
- Seeking purpose in daily work
- Valid drivers' license and passport
- Proficient in Dutch, French and English languages both verbal and written
- Ability to travel within Europe
Travel requirements & Location of the position
The role will require travel across the Region in support of colleagues & customers as required including overnight travel to meetings, training courses and conferences outside of the Region will be vital from time to time.
The position is home-based with travel to customer sites in the territory within the Region.
Position could be remote.
Estimated travel: up to 30%
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program - which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components - is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work Location
BEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86