Venture Operations Associate for a Stealth Aesthetics Lifestyle Venture in NYC
As a Venture Operations Associate, you will own the day to day operations of the venture and have the unique opportunity of helping to build an early stage venture.
- Continue to develop the business model ahead of the market.
- Provide expert guidance to all functional areas, including strategy, operations, sales & product.
- Design venture processes and systems for legal, compliance and business operations
- Project manage the implementation of systems and processes as the venture grows and scales
- Own and drive special projects across the venture to ensure achievement of KPIs
- Aid finance organization in managing the budget and tracking performance
As a Venture Operations Associate, you will have the following experience:
- 4 to 6 years of business operations experience within the high-growth, digital startup space and/or management consulting experience
- Experience in the beauty or digital publication space preferred
- A master’s degree (MBA or equivalent study) preferred
- A proven track record of implementing successful systems for people and business operations, preferably in an early-stage startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence others to achieve a common goal without positional authority
- Expert project management skills and familiarity with common tech-forward project-management tools
- Expert MS Office skills, particularly MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
An ideal Venture Operations Associate has:
- A passion and enthusiasm for building great companies.
- Fearless scrappiness to proactively identify problems and take initiative to solve them without waiting to be given nstructions.
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven approach to all solutions.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills and the ability to collaborate successfully with a wide range of teams and seniority levels.
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-energy environment.
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top