Venture CEO - Stealth Fintech Startup
Disrupting banking through financial literacy
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
We are building the future for children’s financial education by bringing together the smartest people in finance, psychology and educational gaming. Backed by one of the world’s largest financial institutions, we are looking to create disruptive, exciting & sustainable ways to combine play and education to teach financial concepts to children and their families.
We are looking for an exceptional leader who will work with the executive committee and own the end to end success of this disruptive startup.
What does our GM do?
• Set the vision of the overall strategy from launch to scale; including defining long-term goals and go to market strategies.
• Drive growth, profitability and business value.
• Manage burn rate while growing the business ahead of market disruptions
• Manage competition and threats in the marketplace, with constant evaluation of financial structure, capital strategy & strategic priorities.
• Build industry partnerships & relationships to amplify impact.
• Drive the brand within the incubator environment and beyond
Execute with Excellence
• Provide expert guidance to all functional areas, including strategy, operations, educational game design, engineering & product.
• Own P&L and cash flow.
• Proactively mitigate business, operational & governance risks
• Establish and deliver further funding rounds and execute towards a successful exit
Build Great Talent & Teams
• Attract, retain & develop diverse world-class talent
• Cultivate a high-performing, innovative, one-team culture.
Desired Expertise and Experience
• 10 years experience of experience leading and scaling a high growth start-up in children’s educational gaming industry
• Has an affinity working with children and parents in the financial education space
• Relevant technology experience in children's educational games, marketplaces and IOT platforms
• A proven track record of building successful products and teams from 0 – 60 employees within 2 year timeline
• Experience managing corporate investor relationships, including complex consortiums
• Has led and scaled a startup to successful exit (IPO, Corp. integration, M&A)
• Has launched and driven branding plays in cross platform and hardware space
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website atBCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
As Lead Engineer at BCG Digital Ventures, Muneeb creates and designs products for startups and corporate clients.
Back to top