Venture CEO - Online Marketplace
- Set the vision of the overall strategy; including defining long-term goals and strategies. Drive growth, profitability, and company value.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Manage competition and threats in the marketplace, with constant evaluation of financial structure, capital strategy & strategic priorities.
- Own P&L and cash flow. Manage burn rate while growing the business ahead of market disruptions.
Execute with Excellence
- Drive day to day operations.
- Align resources to achieve key business priorities.
- Proactively mitigate business, operational & governance risks.
- Work effectively as small, autonomous business units within a global multinational company.
- Continue to develop the business model ahead of the market.
- Provide expert guidance to all functional areas, including strategy, operations, sales & product.
Build Great Talent & Teams
- Attract, retain & develop world-class talent.
- Cultivate a high-performing, agile, one-team culture.
Expertise & Experience
- MBA strongly preferred
- Experience leading and scaling at least one high growth start-up in the role of CEO or General Manager
- Proven track record of building successful digital products and high caliber teams from the ground up
- Experience managing corporate partner relationships, including complex consortiums
- Digital/Start Up background essential
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top