Stealth Beauty and Lifestyle Venture Account Manager in NYC
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, product experts and investors. We invent, build and launch startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for the most important global companies enabling them to own the next horizon of innovation.
We are getting ready to launch and scale a stealth startup, ready to transform the beauty services landscape. With funding in place, this venture is well positioned to disrupt the multi-billion dollar US beauty services market, infusing technology and personalization into an industry primed for innovation.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for delivering exceptional service and value to our network of beauty service and medical aesthetics providers, assisting them in growing their business through the platform. The ideal candidate will build trusted relationships with providers and bring sales experience, customer obsession, a proven track record for delivering data-driven results and an interest in the beauty services and medical aesthetics space.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the business development team throughout the full sales cycle
- Build lasting relationships and provide high quality and responsive account support
- Properly documents activities involving customer accounts in the appropriate systems
- Responsible for all customer up-sales, account and revenue retention, and renewals
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Provide recommendations based on partner's business needs and usage patterns
- Conduct periodic partner health-checks with an emphasis on partner satisfaction
- Serve as the voice of the partner and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product
- Track payments and maintain consistent operational task management
Who You Are:
- 2+ years professional level job-related account management experience
- Excellent oral & written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage multiple accounts and deliverables concurrently
- Takes an active interest in increasing partner satisfaction and deepening relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-up skills and diligence
- Strong problem solving and technical understanding
- An understanding and interest in the beauty services and medical aesthetics industries
- Professional and goal oriented
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree required
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Back to top