We are BCG Digital Ventures, an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation. In partnership with Siemens Healthineers, we are at the forefront of change in healthcare.
We are getting ready to launch and scale a stealth healthcare scheduling and analytics startup which will enable hospital staff be more productive. Financially backed and operationally supported by Siemens Healthineers and BCGDV, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the US healthcare labor market, infusing cutting edge technology into an industry primed for innovation. This role will be hired directly by Siemens Healthineers into an autonomous business unit within their internal incubator.
Senior Interaction Designer
Within this startup we are building a world class design practice and are looking for a Senior Interaction designer. The role of the Senior Interaction Designer is to ideate and create beautiful consumer grade interaction design that will delight users and make them more productive. Your designs will solve real problems for nurses and other healthcare workers and make an impact on their daily lives.
· Anticipate user needs and ensure that our products inspire and delight them
· Direct research to understand user workflows, behaviors and, opportunities
· Transform complex tasks into intuitive, mobile-first, responsive designs
· Create storyboards, wireframes, and mockups to explore new approaches
· Build interactive prototypes to test and validate future user experiences
· Track real-world usage to suggest course corrections and improvements
· Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field (human-computer interaction, human factors, or graphic design), or equivalent practical experience.
· 3+ years of experience designing desktop or web applications.
· Experience designing for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet, smartphone).
· Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML and demonstrated expertise with Adobe CS products.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website atBCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.