Sr. Experience Designer
As an Experience Designer, you will use your skills to:
- Participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR, and AR.
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility.
- Hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives.
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually.
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
- Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites.
- Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing and presentations with other designers.
As an Experience Designer, you will need:
- 5+ years of experience as an Experience Designer preferred.
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- A ready, online portfolio.
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
James K.Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top