We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
A wholly owned subsidiary of the Boston Consulting Group, we invent, launch, scale, and invest in game changing start-ups with the world's most influential companies. We know that we have the greatest impact when people with different perspectives from different backgrounds work together inclusively and with relentless dedication to the customer. BCGDV brings together multidisciplined teams to create extraordinary ventures that have a profound impact on the way the world thinks, works, interacts and behaves every day. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Engineering Team.
Our Engineers design, develop and maintain the technology which is at the core of our ventures, solving challenging problems with radically simple solutions that disrupt markets, generate value and positively impact millions of lives. Working in multidisciplinary teams of Product, Business, and Design professionals, Engineers at BCGDV build products from scratch and create testable software which delivers maximum value for our ventures. You are given the opportunity to learn technologies which are outside of your core specialism due to shifting projects and the opportunity to rotate from one venture to the next.
What we are looking for
- Experience in software engineering with expertise in technologies like Java, .NET, PHP or any C Based Language.
- Experience with Front End Frameworks (Angular, React etc).Experience with performance optimisation techniques.
- Experience with object oriented design and building Back End applications with REST API services.
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures and/or micro services.
- Solid experience of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc…)
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Salaries start from $90k + super + bonus, offers are made appropriate to the level of the role i.e. Engineer, Senior Engineer or Lead Engineer.
Back to top