Senior Visual Designer
Senior Visual Designer
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Design Team:
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Venture Design Team is where the magic happens. It’s where ideas are hatched and ventures that have to be seen to be believed are born. With obsessive passion, intense attention to detail and forward-thinking leadership, this crack team of innovators works at the apex of strategy, design and technology to develop compelling product concepts and service models that will impact millions of lives. They uncover deep insights and opportunities to implement disruptive strategies for the world’s most influential companies. They create and define breakthrough innovations, to re-engineer businesses and launch imaginative products, services and technologies.
The Role: Senior Visual Designer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Visual Designer to join our passionate and talented UX/UI team. We’re looking for candidates that think beyond just interfaces and apps and want to work across multiple touch points. We’ll be looking at the full user end-to-end experience, looking to revolutionise not just a customer’s online experience but whole company’s structures.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, energetic, and hands-on Visual Designer who has previously worked with blue chip clients preferably on large-scale projects with high levels of complexity. This dynamic individual will have a fresh and open approach to creativity who is willing to work with and learn from a wider team.
· Play a key part in the conceptual development and delivery of visual designs for multiple clients across complex projects
· Understand the intentions and wishes of users, designing enriching experiences across multiple touch points
· Collaborate closely with the HCD, UX and development teams to ensure close collaboration support our clients and internal stakeholders
· The ability to work independently on defined briefs within tight deadlines
Skills & Experience:
· Extremely high creative, technical and analytical skills
· High proficiency in Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
· Keep abreast of new technology, design trends and emerging UI patterns
· Very high standard of attention to detail throughout all their work
· In depth understanding of effective typography and colour for target markets
· Open to creative feedback and happy to present work to others
· Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, and team-oriented environment
· Several years experience as senior designer
· An exceptional portfolio showcasing multiple B2B or B2C products
· Experience working in a collaborative team environment
· Ability to estimate levels of effort for tasks for design initiatives
· Ability to cover multiple projects and work streams in a fast-paced environment
Nice To Have
· University degree in related field (BA, BSc, MA)
· Good knowledge of HCD/UX principles
· Experience using tools such as Axure, Sketch, Omnigraffle etc.
· Have worked in an Agile environment
Back to top