Senior Visual Designer
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We live in thrilling and disruptive times. A new start-up launches every 60 seconds somewhere on the planet. Powerful technology and agile operating structures are shifting the world’s business landscape at a breakneck pace. We believe that the world’s most influential corporations need to set this pace, not follow it. So, we make them think and act like start-ups, venturing alongside them to build disruptive, profoundly impactful ideas. Once you step into one of our global hubs, you’ll meet like-minded, open thinkers and passionate pioneers. You’ll work together in a team-based environment defined by creativity, courage and collaboration. And, you’ll invent and start-up game-changing businesses with the world’s most important corporations every day. We’re a company unlike any other. We’re driven by a team of brilliant, curious and passionate people around the world who are unlike anyone else.
This is BCG Digital Ventures.
Introducing our Venture Design Team:
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Venture Design Team is where the magic happens. It’s where ideas are hatched and ventures that have to be seen to be believed are born. With obsessive passion, intense attention to detail and forward-thinking leadership, this crack team of innovators works at the apex of strategy, design and technology to develop compelling product concepts and service models that will impact millions of lives. They uncover deep insights and opportunities to implement disruptive strategies for the world’s most influential companies. They create and define breakthrough innovations, to re-engineer businesses and launch imaginative products, services and technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Visual Designer to join our passionate and talented UX/UI team. We’re looking for candidates that think beyond just interfaces and apps and want to work across multiple touchpoints. We’ll be looking at the full user end-to-end experience, looking to revolutionise not just a customer’s online experience but whole company’s structures.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, energetic, and hands-on Visual Designer who has previously worked with blue chip clients preferably on large-scale projects with high levels of complexity. This dynamic individual will have a fresh and open approach to creativity who is willing to work with and learn from a wider team.
· Play a key part in the conceptual development and delivery of visual designs for multiple clients across complex projects
· Understand the intentions and wishes of users, designing enriching experiences across multiple touchpoints
· Collaborate closely with the HCD, UX and development teams to ensure close collaboration support our clients and internal stakeholders
· The ability to work independently on defined briefs within tight deadlines
Skills & Experience:
· Extremely high creative, technical and analytical skills
· High proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator & InDesign
· Keep abreast of new technology, design trends and emerging UI patterns
· Very high standard of attention to detail throughout all their work
· In depth understanding of effective typography and colour for target markets
· Open to creative feedback and happy to present work to others
· Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, and team-oriented environment
· 5+ years experience as senior designer
· An exceptional portfolio showcasing multiple B2B or B2C products
· Experience working in a collaborative team environment
· Ability to estimate levels of effort for tasks for design initiatives
· Ability to cover multiple projects and work streams in a fast-paced environment
Nice To Have
· University degree in related field (BA, BSc, MA)
· Good knowledge of HCD/UX principles
· Have worked in an Agile environment
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
· Have worked in an Agile environment
Back to top