Senior Venture Build Architect
As a Senior Venture Build Architect, you will use your experience to:
- Evaluate and define business requirements for new startup companies to provide recommendations on appropriate processes, systems and equipment across business orgs such as Customer Operations, HR, Finance and Compliance.
- Design company systems and setups for legal compliance and business operations.
- Project manage the implementation of systems and processes throughout a venture build.
- Develop operational playbooks that support the creation and growth of new businesses by laying the foundation for legal, finance and business operations.
- Research new and disruptive tools and vendors, providing recommendations for a portfolio of solutions for incremental stages to support scale.
As a Senior Venture Build Architect, you will have the following experience:
- 5 to 8+ years of senior business operations experience within the high-growth, digital startup space.
- A master’s degree or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of implementing successful systems for people and business operations, preferably in an early-stage startup environment.
- Strong working knowledge of operational infrastructure areas including customer onboarding, payroll and compensation, accounting and how to develop scalable processes.
- Expert project management skills and familiarity with common tech-forward project-management tools such as Trello, Asana and Jira.
- Experience setting up or configuring CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, Zoho, Pipedrive, etc.
- Expert MS Office skills, particularly MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
An ideal Senior Venture Build Architect has:
- A passion and enthusiasm for building great companies.
- Fearless scrappiness to proactively identify problems and take initiative to solve them without waiting to be given instructions.
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven approach to all solutions.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills and the ability to collaborate successfully with a wide range of teams and seniority levels.
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-energy environment.
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top