Senior Software Engineer – Front-End – B2C FinTech platform
Senior Software Engineer - Front-End – B2C FinTech platform
We are launching a brand new B2C FinTech platform providing consumers first time access to trade mutual funds. Eliminating the enterprise financial firm middle man we are empowering investors globally.
What you will be working on:
· Design and build responsive web products from start to finish, including maintaining a central role in any groundwork, infrastructure and product discussions
· Implement new features in a highly collaborative work environment alongside Product, Design and API developers, as well as other front-end engineers
· Contribute to a future-ready, high quality and performance code base
· Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technical discussions
· Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
· Utilize proactive problem-solving to address challenges and functional concerns
· Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation, creative problem-solving and effective interpersonal/communication skills that support the process of building collaborative teams
· Institute superior technology capabilities with diligence, attention to detail and technical intuition
What you need:
· Seven or more years of relevant experience
· BS/MS degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
· Experience with Agile software and test-driven development, as well as developing user-facing software and working with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Back to top