Senior Security Engineer
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- For the Senior Security Engineering role, we are looking for strong hands-on technologists with a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in the information security field
- The ideal candidate is a curious and talented security engineer with strong experience working with both technical and non-technical colleagues in a cross-functional environment.
- Other key qualifications include having a good understanding of high quality code production and working within a technical delivery team with specific focus on Lean and Agile principles.
- Fluency in code review of at least one of the following coding languages: Java, Scala, or Ruby on Rails as well as their common frameworks
- Experience in penetration testing, risk assessment, and threat modeling
- Excellent understanding of application, data infrastructure, and network security including all aspects of preventative security measures
- Deep knowledge of applied cryptography, authentication, and authorization frameworks as well as their common vulnerabilities
- Knowledge and experience with standards and regulations in the field of information security and how to assess applications for compliance
- Presentation skills for technical and non-technical audiences especially covering security topics, threats, and mitigation approaches
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to play a key role in the design, development and commercialization of software and hardware products aimed at disrupting B2B and B2C markets across a wide range of business domains.
- The opportunity to work within an extremely accomplished team with direct exposure to some of the world's most influential organizations.
- A structured career development program with both technical expert and leadership tracks.
- A competitive salary and benefits complimented with a flexible learning & development budget (including attending conferences) enabling you to choose the right path for your own development.
- A level of autonomy and self-management that you won’t typically find at other companies.
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top