Senior Recruiter - Portfolio
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
In your role you will...
- Be responsible for the full cycle recruitment, selection and hiring process for Startup Leadership and staff
- Source candidates independently, without the assistance of external headhunters
- Leverage your network of industry contacts to build a pipeline of candidates
- Demonstrate ability to assess talent across digital disciplines
- Drive and facilitate the full interview process with the hiring manager to ensure quality of selection and timeliness of the search
- Provide interview feedback to all external candidates
- Update internal and external job sites with vacancies
- Perform related recruiting and sourcing functions
- Work with Head of Recruitment to develop a results driven recruiting strategy
- Attend industry events as a representative of DV to source new talent
- Participate in any other HR, Recruitment or administration tasks to support the department and company as required
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for high caliber talent
You should have...
- Digital experience, with the ability to consistently identify and engage top tier candidates across all functions including Operations, Design, Engineering & Product capabilities
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management
- At least 5+ years experience recruiting for Digital Product
- Start-up experience a huge plus!
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Back to top