Senior Full-Stack Engineer
In your role as a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will:
- Build responsive, mobile friendly and beautiful web applications.
- Create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- 2+ years with AngularJS or ReactJS
- Experience with performance optimization techniques
- Experience with object oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using Java or Node.js
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures and/or micro services
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc…)
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc…)
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g.: Docker, Vagrant, etc…)
- Experience with native and/or hybrid mobile development (e.g.: iOS, Android, PhoneGap, ionic, etc…)
- Hardware hacking and prototyping experience (e.g.: Arduino)
- Entrepreneurial / Startup Experience
- UX / UI design Experience
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top