Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f) for one of our Ventures in Munich
Key responsibilities and duties
- Maintain and develop a UI that lets mechanical enginners handle the complexities of researching materials and generates trust in the Matmatch data and search engine.
- Keep a good balance between UX, SEO and maintainabilityWork closely with product managers, designers, and backend engineers.
- Guide external and junior developers.
Requirements and desired skills
- 3+ years experience in developing complex web frontends
- Track record of implementing responsive/adaptive designs with and without CSS frameworks/libraries
- Some experience with and broad knowledge of backend web technologies
Current frontend stack
- ReactJS + Redux application driving complex query builder search input, results and comparison
- Responsive page design implemented with SASS, partly on top of Twitter Bootstrap, partly custom flexbox solutions
- Pages rendered with Thymleaf template engine and Spring Boot server
- We are considering moving to an isomorphic React stack with NodeJS.
What can you expect?
- Be part of a new dynamic team and shape the future right from the beginning starting August 2017
- Join a well-funded start-up venture backed by a large corporation
- Receive an attractive package that balances work and life in the boom town of Munich, Germany
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top