Senior Experience Designer - Stealth Fintech Startup
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Alongside our corporate partner, BCG Digital Ventures is launching a stealth startup focused on focused on providing under-banked consumers access to innovative financial services. Financially backed by one of the largest alternative financial services providers in the Americas, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the $175 Billion US financial services industry for the under-served. The company is currently in pre-launch and is expected to enter the market mid-2019.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Experience Designer with a passion for entrepreneurship to be part of the founding team.
What you will do:
- Create an innovative, culturally relevant and engaging user interface for Evergreen, working to shape the experience of the entire product and feature set
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to represent the design team and help facilitate design discussions
- Lead the development of design of flows, prototypes, sketches, interaction requirements and high-fidelity representations of product features
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- Work closely with the product managed team to improve UX processes and design systems
- Communicate the product’s vision to team members, external stakeholders and consumers
Who are we looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a UI/UX or Product Design role with work ranging from web/desktop to mobile.
- Experience working in a startup or other innovative space
- Experience designing end to end UX using tried and tested processes. From discovery all the way to delivery of polished UI designs.
- Solid understanding of design thinking
- Solid experience with wireframing and prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Solid experience using Human Centered Design techniques to understand user behavior and expectations
- A pro with Sketch, Flinto, Invision, real-time board or similar UX/UI applications.
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at BCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Back to top