Senior DevOps Engineer for a Stealth Aesthetics Lifestyle Venture in NYC
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Responsibilities range from production environment build, deployments to automation and performance tuning.
- Anticipate operational problems by monitoring system performance and studying operating targets. Recommend solution to operational problems identified.
- Work closely with development team to manage system lifecycle including change and configuration management.
- Troubleshoot any emergency infrastructure incident to achieve optimal application performance and stability.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will have the following experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience building AWS-based, scalable, and highly available distributed infrastructure for high traffic web/mobile application and big data analytics platform
- Docker or similar for building and maintaining production container environments
- Working experience with databases, Java/J2EE and/or Node.js
- Knowledge of infrastructure security and monitoring
- Hands on experience in shell scripting and at least one scripting language (such as Python or Ruby)
- Experience in production support (infrastructure and service operation) for large scale deployment
- Experience in source control and continuous delivery tools (such as GIT)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins or Travis CI)
- Experience with agile software development
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top