QA Engineer for a Stealth Aesthetics Lifestyle Venture in NYC
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, product experts and investors. We invent, build and launch startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for the most important global companies enabling them to own the next horizon of innovation.
We are getting ready to launch and scale a stealth startup, ready to transform the medical aesthetics and beauty space. With funding already in place, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the multi-billion dollar US medical aesthetics market, infusing cutting edge technology and great content into an industry primed for innovation. We are looking for a QA engineer to join our growing engineering team.
We are looking for a talented, driven and naturally curious QA Engineer.
The QA Engineer will be responsible for improving the scalability, performance, resilience and security of the venture, through a combination of re-engineering and innovation. Your day-to-day responsibility will include acceptance testing, end-to-end functional testing.
What You Will Do:
- Application quality assurance
- Security testing
- Performance and load testing
- Functional testing
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Testing in different environments including web, iOS, Android and Universal Windows applications
- Testing of our content management system and backend server functionality
- Documenting test results
- Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Working towards departmental and project deadlines
- Potential for some international travel to customers
Who You Are:
- Multi-channel testing across web, mobile and native applications
- Automated Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- Thorough knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and standards
- Creating, writing and executing test scripts
- Experience managing test environments
- API Testing
- Write automated tests
- Outstanding communication skills
- Attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational skills
- Agile experience
- Reporting tools such as Jira
- Security testing and accessibility testing
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Back to top