Product Management Lead, Stealth Venture in NYC
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, product experts and investors. We invent, build and launch startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for the most important global companies enabling them to own the next horizon of innovation.
We are getting ready to launch and scale a stealth startup, ready to transform the medical aesthetics and beauty space. With funding already in place, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the multi-billion dollar US medical aesthetics market, infusing cutting edge technology and great content into an industry primed for innovation. We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to own our product strategy and help build our product team.
What You Will Do:
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of new features and products
- Develop the overall product strategy and the feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps to support
- Work with designers and other product managers to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Build and lead a nimble team of product managers
Who You Are:
- A bachelor’s degree in an engineering, design, or business-related field or equivalent industry experience
- 7+ years experience as a Product Manager
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- Expert knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience working with designers and engineers to launch multiple digital products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Back to top