POSITION OVERVIEW: LEAD RECRUITER
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Build Team.
We have entered a decade of disruption of large corporate business models, driven by a step change in the power of technology and the audacity and speed of start-ups. To be fit for the future, visionary companies will deliberately re-imagine themselves by injecting or attacking established models with new ideas fuelled by technology.
Our Venture Build Team consists of world-class business leaders, product designers, engineers and technology experts. Together, we are helping corporations own the next horizon of innovation.
As a Lead Recruiter, you will:
- Full cycle recruitment, selection and hiring process for talent across a range of technology or leadership positions technology and engineering skill sets
- Leverage your network of industry contacts to build a pipeline of candidates
- Demonstrate ability to assess talent across digital disciplines, with a focus on Leadership, Engineering and Design positions
- Drive and facilitate the full interview process with the hiring manager to ensure quality of selection and timeliness of the search
- Provide interview feedback to all external candidates
- Update internal and external job sites with vacancies
- Perform related recruiting and sourcing functions
- Work with Recruitment Leadership team to develop a results driven recruiting strategy
- Attend industry events as a representative of DV to source new talent.
- Participate in any other HR, Recruitment or administration tasks to support the department and company as required
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for high caliber talent
As a Lead Recruiter, you will need:
- Digital/Technology or Start-Up experience, with the ability to conduct lead and executive level hires with tact and tenacity.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management
- At least 7-10 years’ experience recruiting for Talent Acquisition experience with the ability to asses for creative aptitude, technical skill set, and leadership skills level
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Ability to partner with and influence business leaders and hiring as a talent advisor
- Modify quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management
- Extensive research experience, including creative approaches to data gathering and analysis
- Demonstrated ability in screening for highly creative positions and identifying strengths and areas of development
- Ability to conduct lead and executive level hires with tact and tenacity
- Results-oriented mindset, not scared by stretch goals
- Team player, highly collaborative, partnering with the Recruiting Coordinator to provide a positive and seamless client and candidate experience
- Client interaction, including working with Hiring Managers and Client partners, taking new requirements, reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress
- Start Up experience a huge plus!
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Back to top