Lead Product Manager
- New York, NY
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Product Management at BCGDV
Our product managers have the mindset to build. They are organizational masterminds who excel in managing procedures and deadlines every step of the way. Working in collaboration with design and engineering teams, they drive a lean and agile development process, ensuring the seamless delivery of a product vision that fits the needs of our corporate partners.
In your role you will...
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Develop materials to communicate progress to partners and clients
- Assist in the development of new business proposals
You should have...
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred)
- 7+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching multiple digital products
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
- Excellent leadership skills & experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Back to top