Lead iOS Developer - Stealth Healthcare Startup
BCG Digital Ventures has launched a new digital business, a personal pain tracking platform that uses science and data to provide patients and physicians with actionable insights to manage their condition. Backed by one of the world's leading medical technology companies, this platform is being developed in Silicon Valley, California. The platform is an easy-to-use decision support tool for patients experiencing bodily pain to improve communication with pain specialists and physicians. The more people that use the platform, the smarter it becomes – join our team today and help the over 100M patients that suffer from chronic pain each year.
We are looking for a Lead iOS Developer who is passionate about designing product user interfaces to help drive the rapid growth of this new digital business. Our mission is to provide patients with a higher level of service, communication, and education to engage with providers much like they do everyday consumer products. To do this, we’ve assembled a group of world-class business/strategy, product design, technology, and medical professionals with deep knowledge and experience in digital businesses and solutions – from mobile applications and digital health technologies, to new and emerging medical solutions yet to be realized.
* A major role in designing and building of our iOS apps – this means you’ll be essential in laying down the groundwork, infrastructure and product discussion from start to finish.
* Collaborating with a team of engineers, designers and key individuals across the company to provide the most empowering user experience possible.
* Communicating your ideas across teams effectively and quickly problem-solving complications as they develop.
* Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the PainScale team through design review, pair programming, code review and tech talk.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* 5+ years with Cocoa/CocoaTouch, Objective-C and XCode
* Worked with a team that developed and distributed an iOS App on the App Store
* Fluency with a Mac/Xcode development environment
* Strong knowledge of Apple/iOS design patterns, REST web services, and development best practices
* Strong analytical and debugging skills (LLDB, Instruments, etc...)
* Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills
* A natural aptitude for both teaching and learning from others in a collaborative team environment
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE:
* 5+ years of relevant experience
* Experience building mobile applications that utilize web-services (either REST-based, JSON, Thrift or other services)
* Consumer mobile application development experience
* Experience with Core Data, SQL Lite
* Experience with Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy
* Experience with C++
* Finding fulfillment in building great products
* Experience with Agile software and test-driven development
* Good written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
As Lead Engineer at BCG Digital Ventures, Muneeb creates and designs products for startups and corporate clients.
Back to top