Lead Full Stack Engineer - Stealth Healthcare Startup
- Build responsive, mobile friendly and beautiful web applications.
- Create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Mentor and lead other engineering team members
- Interview candidates for open positions
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years software engineering experience with expertise in Web Applications development.
- 2+ years experience with building backend applications and services using Node.js
- 1+ year real-world experiencewith React.
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc)
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures and/or micro services
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment (we use AWS & Docker).
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g.: Docker, Vagrant, etc)
- Great understanding of single page applications architecture, how to design a CSS framework and reusable components. Critical rendering path and application performance optimization.
- Web accessibility, progressive and offline web applications is a plus
- Experience with native and/or hybrid mobile development (e.g.: iOS, Android, PhoneGap, ionic, etc)
- Entrepreneurial / Startup
- ExperienceUX / UI design Experience
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top