Lead Experience Designer
Lead Experience Designer
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Design Team:
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Venture Design Team is where the magic happens. It’s where ideas are hatched and ventures that have to be seen to be believed are born. With obsessive passion, intense attention to detail and forward-thinking leadership, this crack team of innovators works at the apex of strategy, design and technology to develop compelling product concepts and service models that will impact millions of lives. They uncover deep insights and opportunities to implement disruptive strategies for the world’s most influential companies. They create and define breakthrough innovations, to re-engineer businesses and launch imaginative products, services and technologies.
The Role: Lead Experience Designer
Lead Experience Designers drive UX strategy and interaction design to create products that engage and inspire. They have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centreddesign, human computer interaction and are fluent in the latest technology trends. They are design leaders, innovative problem solvers, self-starters and strong collaborators who excel in a fast-paced environment.
As a Lead Experience Designer, you will use your skills to:
· Lead the Design team’s process and decision making including planning, prioritizing, and scheduling.
· Lead and participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
· Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR and AR.
· Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability and technical feasibility.
· Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
· Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
· Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including Management Consultants, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and Corporate Executives.
· Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to Partners and Clients, both verbally and visually.
· Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
· Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites.
· Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing, presentations, organizing events, recruiting, and coaching other Designers.
As a Lead Experience Designer, you will need:
· Several years of experience as an Experience Designer preferred.
· Prior people management experience is essential
· Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
· Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
· Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
· Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
· A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
Back to top