Lead Experience Designer
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Experience Design at BCGDV
Our Experience Designers are tasked with developing product and service solutions that consider all the complexities of delivering business and customer value. With immense attention to detail and forward- thinking leadership, they bring together the best of strategy, design and technology development. This skillful choreography of venture ideas, brands, people, and emotions allows our XD team to impact millions of lives for the better.
In your role as a Lead Experience Designer you will:
- Lead the Design team’s process and decision making including planning, prioritizing, and scheduling
- Lead and participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR and AR
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability and technical feasibility
- Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including Management Consultants, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and Corporate Executives
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to Partners and Clients, both verbally and visually
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites
- Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing, presentations, organizing events, recruiting, and coaching other Designers
Successful Lead Experience Designers at BCGDV Possess:
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- A ready, online portfolio
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- 8+ years of experience designing world-class products
- 4+ years of people management experience
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Back to top