Come to our Seattle area lab to Help Lead Software Innovation through Game Changing Products
You can turn great ideas into code and turn that code into groundbreaking and beautiful new applications. You also crave an opportunity to work with the best and brightest engineers, designers, and entrepreneurs to create new digital experiences in an environment that’s both collaborative, and free from micromanagement.
Here’s Your New Opportunity
We’re a global team of the most accomplished designers, engineers, and product experts you’ll find anywhere. The new business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the world's most important companies, and help them get to the next horizon of digital innovation.
What You Do:
- Build responsive, mobile friendly and beautiful web applications from the ground up
- Create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and high performance code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Mentor and lead other engineering team members
Who You Are:
- Someone with 7+ years of software engineering experience who loves greenfield development
- Experience with performance optimization techniques
- Experience with object oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using Java or Node.js
- Experience designing and developing micro service architectures
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc…)
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g.: Docker, Vagrant, etc…)
- Entrepreneurial mindset / Startup Experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/faq
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at BCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Back to top