Lead Designer - Insurance Platform
BCGDV is rapidly building a great team in Dubai for our latest Venture, an innovative, digital motor insurance product.
Lead Designers drive UX strategy and interaction design to create, engage and inspire. They have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centred design, human computer interaction and are fluent in the latest technology trends. They are design leaders, innovative problem solvers, self-starters and strong collaborators who excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the Venture Design team’s process and decision making including planning, prioritising, and scheduling.
- Lead and participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability and technical feasibility.
- Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including Management Consultants, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and Corporate Executives.
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to Partners and Clients, both verbally and visually.
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
- Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites.
- Contribute through knowledge sharing, presentations, organising events, recruiting, and coaching other Designers
- Several years of experience as an Experience Designer preferred.
- Prior people management experience is essential
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
Back to top