Head of Product - Stealth Healthcare Startup
PainScale is a personal pain tracking platform that uses science and data to provide patients and physicians with actionable insights to manage their condition. Backed by one of the world's leading medical technology companies, PainScale was developed in Silicon Valley, California. The PainScale platform is an easy-to-use decision support tool for patients experiencing bodily pain to improve communication with pain specialists and physicians. The more people that use the platform, the smarter it becomes – join the PainScale team today and help the over 100M patients that suffer from chronic pain each year.
We are looking for a Head of Product who is passionate about designing and building consumer product experiences to help drive the rapid growth of PainScale's new digital business. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest level of service, communication, and education to engage with providers. To do this, we’ve assembled a group of world-class business/strategy, product design, technology, and medical professionals with deep knowledge and experience in digital businesses and solutions – from mobile applications and digital health technologies, to new and emerging medical solutions yet to be realized.
- Define product vision and roadmap with clarity on feasibility, time, and cost
- Own end-to-end consumer experience on the PainScale platform
- Identify and resolve key roadmap contingencies including business and partner requirements
- Work closely with a cross functional team to refine features to ensure product market fit and growth through on-going testing and analytics
You Should Have:
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent practical experience
- Launched and grew multiple consumer-facing mobile and web software products in the market
- Excellent sense of functional interface design, allowing you to work well with designers and engineers
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- Entrepreneurial spirit that can operate independently with little direction
- 10+ years of relevant experience in product and entrepreneurial positions
- Demonstrated success building strong teams and relationships with vendors and customers
- Challenged the status quo in previous roles to push for more flexible, scalable, and innovative products
- Proven track record building product management strategies and high caliber teams from the ground up
- Experience with Agile software and hardware development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at BCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
As Lead Engineer at BCG Digital Ventures, Muneeb creates and designs products for startups and corporate clients.
Back to top