Head of Product - Digital Health
Head of Product
BCGDV is working on an innovative new digital business with a major rare diseases pharmaceutical company. The product is designed to transform patient experience and long term outcomes in a market ripe for disruption. The business is being built as a separate entity with plans to grow aggressively and independently to capture a majority market share, with an initial focus in European markets. The business will scale to 15-20 people by 2020, and be based in Munich, Germany, with some international travel
Due to the growth of our venture, we are seeking a high calibre Head of Product who will own the product vision, recruit and lead product, design, and engineering talent to deliver the product, ensure product satisfies user needs and plan and scope future releases.
- Own the definition and delivery of products to fits customer needs
- Work in a fast-paced environment amidst uncertainty, be comfortable leading a team and driving processes with ambiguity
- Be highly detail oriented in systems build and implementation in healthcare settings
- Recruit and build an all-star product team to fulfil the common vision
- Define, prioritise and execute on a roadmap throughout the launch and growth of a new startup
- Set and measure KPIs that drive key product and business decisions forward
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, test and deliver innovative solutions
- Foster a culture of data-driven validated learning across all functions
- Manage releases and communication with all internal (and often external) stakeholders
- Experience in Agile teams, linking engineering teams with sales/customer voice
- Ability to work amidst uncertainty, comfortable driving processes with ambiguity
- Deep experience working in a regulated environment, preferably healthcare regulations
- A background in mobile/wearable technology, ideally familiarity with software as a medical device
- Sustained experience of managing multiple product lines
- Experience in managing teams of small/medium sized teams
- Mix of startup and large corporate preferred, showing experience working closely within or with a corporate partner
- Product experience with enterprise systems or other systems with business logic.
- Experience strengthening partner relationships and interacting with Engineering teams.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Comfort with new technology and thinking outside the box to develop and implement short and long-term creative solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
Back to top