Hardware/IoT Engineer - InsureTech
What you'll do:
- You will provide hands-on engineering know-how to analyse, design and build hardware solutions
- You will create and contribute to project and technical documentation.
- You will define installation and maintenance procedures for our hardware solutions.
- You will also be working closely with our own Engineering team, key partners and consultants to provide insight into the design, production, testing and deployment of technologies
- Work alongside services, field service technicians and other engineers to provide expert knowledge support
What you'll need:
- Good understanding of analogue and digital board level circuit theory.
- Experience with electronic circuit design and analysis.
- Experience of debugging electronics without design information, e.g., schematics.
- Understanding of embedded system level design, such as memory and processor interfaces/buses etc.
- Good working knowledge of schematic and PCB tools (e.g., Eagle, Altium, Allegro, PCB Expedition).
- Working knowledge of embedded software.
- Working knowledge of applicable certification, e.g., UL, FCC, CE, etc.
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top