Growth Marketing Manager - Mobility Start Up
- Assist the Head of Marketing to shape and coordinate omni-channel campaign execution across search, display, email, social media and offline.
- Create engaging copy to drive sales and marketing through content for blogs, digital advertising, social media and emails. Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Monitor ongoing campaign spend against budget, keep accurate records and highlight where variances occur to ensure that sign-ups are maximised while cost of customer acquisition is minimised.
- Manage the testing of new channels to market and recommend next steps based on agreed KPI’s.
- Develop and use customer data (quantitative and qualitative) to understand customer motivations to help shape product direction.
- Work closely with the Product team to align on plans.
- Present fact based product request features to the Product team.
- Manage external agencies (when required).
- Demonstrate genuine passion as an evangelist for our product and services both internally and externally.
- Previous experience in a similar role.Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to write creatively.
- Experience or knowledge of Growth Hacking.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Relevant experience in product marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing, and/or SEO including strong knowledge and understanding of global digital ad platforms, such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Bing, etc.
- Experience bringing digital products to market.
- Be totally comfortable working within an Agile, start-up environment
- A creative outlook.
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top