Growth Marketing Lead, Stealth Venture, Consumer Lifestyle & Beauty in NYC
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, product experts and investors. We invent, build and launch startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for the most important global companies enabling them to own the next horizon of innovation.
We are getting ready to launch and scale a stealth startup, ready to transform the beauty services landscape. With funding in place, this venture is well positioned to disrupt the multi-billion dollar US beauty services market, infusing technology and personalization into an industry primed for innovation.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Lead who will be responsible for consumer acquisition strategy and tactics for a new SaaS-based platform in the beauty services space. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of digital acquisition campaigns, a passion for testing and adapting quickly, and an interest in the beauty and/or medical aesthetics industry.
What You Will Do:
- Lead all digital marketing activities for the company including social media campaigns, CRM, Search and other digital marketing tactics like banner ads and native content
- Execute, test, and optimize campaigns within multiple channels
- Must be able to both set and execute strategy
- Must be able to run own media behind campaigns
- Monitor and analyze campaign results across channels to determine the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key growth and engagement metrics
- Assist with developing weekly and monthly data analytics reports
- Identify new opportunities to drive subscription growth through marketing channels
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of related job experience. Prior start-up or agency experience is strongly preferred
- Hands on experience with the Google Suite of Solutions (AdWords, Display Network, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics etc), Facebook Business Manager, MailChimp (or other email platforms)
- Should also be comfortable designing and executing campaigns in Facebook, Instagram and on Twitter
- Problem solver that is able to multitask effectively, delivering assignments on time with consistent quality
- Well organized, self-motivated and works well within a team dynamic
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for a start-up environment and a strong belief that quickly testing, failing, and optimizing can lead to amazing results
- A passion for the beauty space
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an eye for details
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Back to top