You have a passion for marketing, launching effective campaigns, tracking their results, and improving with every iteration.
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Build Team.
We have entered a decade of disruption of large corporate business models, driven by a step change in the power of technology and the audacity and speed of start-ups. To be fit for the future, visionary companies will deliberately re-imagine themselves by injecting or attacking established models with new ideas fuelled by technology.
Our Venture Build Team consists of world-class business leaders, product designers, engineers and technology experts. Together, we are helping corporations own the next horizon of innovation.
As a Growth Architect, you will:
· Be responsible for input on growth strategy, execution, and optimization across our digital businesses, both B2B and B2C
· Provide input into multi-channel growth strategies based on product needs: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
· Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
· Work with the Growth team to implement market viability tests
· Prepare growth strategy documents, frameworks, and guidelines for internal and external use
· Leverage personal network and knowledge of digital tools to drive competitive advantage
· Convert insights into action - see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution
· Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
· Design holistic lead generation and nurturing campaigns, leveraging marketing automation and CRM functionalities
· Contribute to vetting and building out our marketing tech stack partnerships
· Work with the Growth teams internationally to define, adopt and improve existing practices
· Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
As a Growth Architect, you will need:
· Prior relevant experience in industry, consulting, or agency
· A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
· A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
· Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
· Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
· Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services
· Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
· A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption